'ello 'ello

Welcome to MuMuMunchies :) This little project was created basically to be a Chocolate Music Factory, where every week we will be unwrapping what we think are the most delicious snacks you'd rather listen to. Here's what the weekly flavours are:

Marshmallow Mondays (Alternative & Indie)

Chewy Tuesdays (Dubstep & Electro)

Twirly Thursdays (Trance)

Fat Fridays (Rap & Hip Hop)

Old Gold Sundays (Classics)


We hope you enjoy the music and that they'll satisfy your Munchies :)


Monday 2 April 2012

Marshmallow Mondays #1: Thinking in Textures



Popping the cherry of my blogging virginity, I'm Alisa / pandarisa :) 
Yep, it's Monday again, but don't worry, the long weekend is just around the corner !! I'm hoping I can help fasten the pace of your week by sharing my current favourite artist.. 
Aussie Melbourne based Nick Murphy, aka Chet Faker will actually make you want to sink into a pool of marshmallows.
           Sit back and fall in love with 'I'm into you' and 'Terms and Conditions' from his debut EP 'Thinking in Textures'. And let your ears absorb his soulful, sensual, delicious voice.. mmm.. yum.

 I also highly recommend checking out his 'No Diggity' cover, released last year, scoring him a no. 1 on hype machine. Trust me, you'll dig it ;)



Pete here again. So I've provided you Munchers so far with something Chewy and some Old Gold chocolates, for my first Marshmallow I'll introduce you to a new band from Newcastle, 'Shields' and Swiss sweeties, 'BOY''. 


All I Know is first up and fresh from the streets of London. You can count on this being promising if their producer, Adrian Bushby is the same man that has worked with the Foo Fighters, U2, Muse and Two Door Cinema Club! 


To finish off your first taste of our weekly spongey sweets, I'll leave you guys with two girls from Switzerland that go by the name of BOY. The instant you hear the upbeat claps and funky piano kick in, I guarantee you'll be wanting a second serve!


EDIT: So sorry guys, turns out that soundcloud file for BOY - Little Numbers is incorrect, that song being played is actually BOY - Army, really should have double checked the song on that link first but I didn't think the uploader would get it wrong! Army has also gotten a decent response so I thought I'd leave it there too! Without further a due, here's the PROPER link for Little Numbers!

3 comments:

  1. This is just wow. Marshmellow mondays.. my favourite. I'm getting a psychic-esque feeling this blog will bring much chocolately goodness and I await the next post to bring new sweet sweet music to my ears. Keep rocking.. or as I like to think of it keep choc-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for that 3i^3.zziw, we really do appreciate that you left us some feedback! Makes us look forward to working harder to impress our Munchers like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved little numbers by BOY...the filmclip is so cute!

    ReplyDelete