'ello 'ello

Welcome to MuMuMunchies :) This little project was created basically to be a Chocolate Music Factory, where every week we will be unwrapping what we think are the most delicious snacks you'd rather listen to. Here's what the weekly flavours are:

Marshmallow Mondays (Alternative & Indie)

Chewy Tuesdays (Dubstep & Electro)

Twirly Thursdays (Trance)

Fat Fridays (Rap & Hip Hop)

Old Gold Sundays (Classics)


We hope you enjoy the music and that they'll satisfy your Munchies :)


Tuesday 27 March 2012

Chewy Tuesdays #1

Chup Chup! Welcome to Chewy Tuesdays, my name is Ringo and I'm here to make your first time amazing. Every Tuesday this section will be comprised of various Dubstep, Drum and Bass & Electro munchables, new & old. Basically, you'll find your favourite chocolate face-melting bass drops here to help make the most of your humdrum lifestyle. Anyway's let's get right into the goodies.
First to be unwrapped is A-Trak, the ex-personal DJ of Mr West himself. I have no words for this one. Don't think just eat; simply delish.Whether old or new, Music is Music. As such, this was sitting in my library the other day and I just happened to come across it. And aren't I glad I did! I have to admit, this delectable is probably more Trance... However wait till the 3:10 mark for the surprise and you'll understand why it deserves a place here! 
Ahoy there munchers, Petey here with my first post so be nice! :) 
First up I’ve got The Chaotic Good’s heavy remix of Discord. Easily my top snack from Midnight Conspiracy’s Discord EP, especially with that catchy synth before the heavy drop! G-g-g-g-g-gangster. !Inevitably, I had to include in my first blog one of my favourite tracks with young gun 19 yo Porter Robinson’s Vandalism. This tasty track is definitely one of the next club classics with its catchy vocals and even catchier electric drops. Even Knife Party let this kid finish on their own stage at Future Music Festival this year. Nuff said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment